Hi , Pretty ladies,
This is Friday manicure tutorial for all of you.
I wanted to give a hand on water marbelling but since its not so easypeasy and creates a lot of mess, I decided to do it as an accent nail 🙂 It looked good so I am here with this design.
Hope u will like it :)…Please excuse for bad pic quality as my camera ran out of battery and i used my cellphone 😛
Design Name : Red Ripples.
Description: I did this water marbles art as accent nail-art on thumb and ring finger.
1) First use a white polish of your choice and apply two coates on all of your nails. Wrap your ring finger tip with a tape , leaving nail. This is done to reduce the clean up process.
2) Now take water at room temperature in a cup or disposable glass. Add drops of any red color and white color nail-paint into water alternatively. Use a nail-paint which is of good quality and spreads on the water surface. After you finished making bull’s eye take a toothpick and start making some pattern by dragging your nail paint from center to edges. When you are done choose a pattern which is most appealing and place your finger right on the top of the pattern and push the pattern with your nails into the cup. Keep your finger dipped while clean up the remaining nail polish using toothpick from another hand. Once cleaned take out your finger slowly.
3) So this is the pattern I got and as you can see it is all over my tape too. 😛 Now carefully remove the tape and see the design on your nail …COOL !!
4) Clean up all the excess nail polish using bud dipped in nail polish remover and apply your favorite top coat. I used this pretty sparking top coat.
5) And here is your finished manicure . Repeat all steps for thumb nail as well or if u want do this to all your nails 😀
If you want to try it please share your pics and experience with me on
(click on the links here)
Thank-you and Have a Great Day !